Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful...but shopping is delightful!

It has been quite sometime, my apologies!

Now onto the sales! Timberland is providing a "Buy one, get the second 50% off" sale that I stumbled on accidentally. Went to get boots for the boys at the Outlet in Woodbury Commons and I am required to buy two pairs of course. At the register, the price drop was a wonderful surprise! One pair rang up for 39.99 and the second was only 19.99. We also went to the Nike store and purchased sneakers for the boys. We got them Jordan's for only 25.99/pair. Carter's is giving 20% off for those who sign-up for email on their site (sent via email and they will take it if presented on your phone). Children's Place is giving out 30% for the same! But the Disney store was a disappointment this time as it did not have very many clothing and what they did have was definitely not for colder weather! I did spot rolling luggage in different character themes for only $20.

Only thing I cannot find are longjohns for toddlers! Seems impossible but I know I used to wear them when I was younger. Is this simply too old-school of a notion these days? Don't they know how warm they keep the kiddies? I will not relent in my search! Well, keeping the post short today as it is super late. I will be reviewing new products in the upcoming posts so keep an eye out. And let me know if you have any specific questions about specific sales, discounts, products, etc.

Signing off...
Twin Mom

1 comment: